1. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Emberin Pty Ltd and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Emberin Pty Ltd.
Emberin Pty Ltd does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law Emberin Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Emberin Pty Ltd, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Emberin Pty Ltd cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Emberin Pty Ltd to accept. If Emberin Pty Ltd becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Emberin Pty Ltd’s liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
(a) in the case of goods, to any one it determines of the following: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) in the case of services, to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. If you wish to establish a link to this website you must, in the first instance, use the Contact Us Link at the top of the page and provide the following information
(a) the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from;
(b) a brief description of your website; and
(c) the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Emberin Pty Ltd agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Emberin Pty Ltd as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Emberin Pty Ltd and provide a new description of your website.
5. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Queensland, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Copyright © 2016 Emberin Pty Ltd
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Emberin Pty Ltd [and its licensors].
Emberin Pty Ltd grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
(a) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
(b) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
(c) print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Emberin Pty Ltd does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Emberin’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Emberin Pty Ltd, GPO Box 2069, Brisbane, Qld 4001
Enforcement of copyright
Emberin Pty Ltd takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If Emberin Pty Ltd discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Emberin Pty Ltd may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Emberin’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to Emberin Pty Ltd, GPO Box 2069, Brisbane, Qld 4001
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Emberin Pty Ltd, GPO Box 2069, Brisbane, Qld 4001
This copyright notice is based on a precedent created by website-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com